Regional Sales Rep – Greenhouse Tech
M&F Talent has a client in the greenhouse equipment and technology space that is looking for a results-driven Regional Sales Representative to actively identify and engage prospective customers and cultivate existing relationships in the horticulture and hydroponics segment. Our client is well-established and a leader in their field.
Through a consultative sales process, the Regional Sales Rep will provide complete and appropriate solutions to growers across various CEA crop types – including leafy greens, tomatoes, strawberries, and cannabis.
Location: Upper Midwest
- Become an expert in the full range of company product offerings
- Present, promote, and sell products and services to existing and prospective customers
- Using a consultative sales approach, provide energy saving and designed systems cost-benefit and needs analysis reports for existing and potential customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships within the industry
- With the help of the home office team, expedite the resolution of technical and customer support opportunities
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Engage in strategic sales strategies including prospecting, cold calling, market research, and attending industry events (when possible or virtually).
- Improve sales efforts and cooperation with team members and other departments through solid communication and the use of CRM and ERP solutions to accurately track sales activity and metrics
- Understand market potential, and opportunities, track sales activity and publish status reports
- Suggest new products based on market demand, problems, and competitors’
- Continuously improve through internal feedback processes
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite of products
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Excellent sales, communication, and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver product training presentations tailored to horticultural audiences
If you would like to learn more about the Regional Sales Rep job or our CEA recruiting services, please Contact Us.