Regional Sales Manager – Irrigation Systems
M&F Talent has a cultivation technology client that manufactures products for commercial agriculture. They are interested in hiring a new Regional Sales Manager to oversee sales efforts for irrigation systems in the United States and Canada. Sales efforts will be B2B-focused and targeted at large-scale, commercial agriculture operations.
Our client is internationally established in the agriculture industry and offers competitive salaries and benefits. They are willing to compensate for specialized skill sets like technical sales to commercial growers.
- Use your influence to maintain and develop the commercial agriculture market in your territory.
- Perform technical presentations of irrigation equipment to distributors, retailers, and producers.
- Promote irrigation products and technologies at various trade shows and customer events.
- Conduct field trials and ensure follow-up with prospective clients.
- Participate in the planning and establishment of annual sales forecasts with the sales team and executive management.
- Track sales activities within the company CRM system.
- Travel frequently around the U.S. and BC, Canada.
- Manage growth and market segments.
- Stay abreast of new technological advancements in the irrigation vertical.
- Take care of the administrative duties to ensure good customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in agronomy, business administration, and/or a strong understanding of the horticultural sector.
- Knowledge of the commercial agriculture industry.
- Experience in B2B & technical sales.
- Expert understanding of modern irrigation systems.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Great computer & administration skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willing & able to travel regularly.
Contact us if you would like to learn more about the Regional Sales Manager job or M&F Talent’s recruiting services.