Regional Sales Manager – Hort-Tech (Mexico)
Regional Sales Manager – Mexico
M&F Talent has a client in the horticultural technology industry that needs to hire a Sales Manager for the Mexico region. The Sales Manager will be responsible for selling new retail partnership agreements and converting/upselling from the existing CRM database base.
The Sales Manager will define long term strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate, and close business deals, and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. This role is required to meet or exceed annual revenue targets.
- Identify, prospect, and secure new customer growth.
- Create, develop, and implement sales strategies for direct-to-retail, commercial, and channel partners.
- Deliver professional and compelling product/ brand introduction meetings, client qualification sessions, and presentations.
- Demonstrate superb organizational and follow-up abilities.
- Manage sales pipeline to nurture prospects into new customers.
- Proactively check in with existing customers at agreed milestones to maintain rapport for repeat business or upsell opportunities.
- Meet all sales KPIs set by the business.
- Be compliant with all SOPS for the pipeline, playbook, and property use in the CRM to ensure accurate data and reporting.
- Provide clear Return on Investment for all key sales initiatives.
- Participate in the setting of your monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Demonstrate collaboration by sharing successful tactics across the territory.
- Provide training to new members of the Customer Support team.
- Provide prompt and precise technical product support to company retailers, distributors, and end users.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner, completing technical call logs to ensure proper tracking of incoming calls and their resolutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of exceptional sales performance in horticultural or related industry.
- Excellent communication, listening, and presentation skills, ability to build relationships remotely highly competitive, tenacious, and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication, listening, and presentation skills.
- Ability to build relationships remotely.
- Highly competitive, tenacious, and self-motivated.
Contact Us if you would like to learn more about our Regional Sales Manager job or M&F Talent’s horticulture recruiting services.