Regional Sales Manager – Hort Supplies
M&F Talent has a client that is a leader in the professional and commercial horticulture markets. They are looking to hire a new Regional Sales Manager in Canada. This person will oversee sales efforts for CEA operations and medical markets in the Ontario region.
Our client has a coast-to-coast production and distribution network, they provide their customers with superior-quality products so they can help feed, protect, and improve our world. This is a great opportunity for a well-established horticultural supply company.
Location: Ontario, Canada
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Plan, organize and manage sales activities for the assigned market segments
- Drive strategic and tactical deployment of business development programs and go-to-market initiative
- Establish the annual sales budget and track progress
- Create and maintain long-lasting business relationships
- Lead strategic planning
- Put in place key performance indicators
- Participate and contribute to monthly management meetings
- Travel throughout Canada — 30% of the time
- Experience in a management role combined with field sales exposure in the industry
- Business development in value-based selling
- Global vision
- Interpersonal skills
- Proactive mindset
Contact Us if you would like to learn more about our Regional Sales Manager job or CEA staffing services.