Regional Sales Manager – AgTech
M&F Talent has a cultivation technology client that manufactures products for CEA and hydroponic operations. They are interested in hiring a new Regional Sales Manager to oversee sales efforts in the western United States & BC, Canada. Sales efforts will be B2B targeting large-scale commercial greenhouse, hydroponic, and CEA producers in the region.
Our client is internationally established in the CEA space and offers completive salary and benefits. Moreover, they provide serious job security with a stable company.
Location: Western US & BC
- Use your influence to maintain and develop the market in your territory.
- Perform technical presentations to distributors, retailers and producers
- Promote products and technologies at various trade shows and customer events
- Conduct field trials and ensure follow-up
- Participate in the planning and establishment of annual sales forecasts
- Travel frequently around the western U.S. and BC, Canada
- Manage growth and market segments
- Sell value over price
- Take care of the administrative duties to ensure good customer’s satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in agronomy, business administration and/or a strong understanding of the horticultural sector
- Knowledge of the produce, vegetable, and ornamental markets
- Experience in B2B & technical sales
- Strong familiarity with modern horticultural technology
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Great computer skills
- Strong administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to travel regularly
Contact us if you would like to learn more about our Regional Sales Manager job or CEA staffing services.