Regional Sales Manager
Our client, a leader in the horticulture products field, is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager in Germany. Our client offers cutting-edge technological solutions for modern horticulture growers with innovative products that include pH monitoring, water quality testing, environmental controls, fertigation, and smart growroom technology.
The primary role of the Regional Sales Manager is to establish the best Go-To-Market plan for growing our client’s company in the region. This role requires candidates to define and execute long-term strategic goals, identify and onboard new channel partners, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate, and close business deals, and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Build relationships with existing customers and channel partners plus identify, prospect, and secure new customers and partners through sales activities including but not limited to utilizing past relationships, customer visits/drop-ins, targeted events and tradeshows, LinkedIn prospecting, marketing initiatives, etc.
- Deliver professional and compelling product/ brand introduction meetings, client qualification sessions, and presentations.
- Demonstrate superb organizational and follow-up abilities.
- Manage sales pipeline to nurture prospects and move through to close.
- Ensure seamless handover from first sale providing excellent after-service support as needed.
- Check-in with existing customers at agreed milestones to maintain rapport for repeat business, upsell opportunities, and obtain proper forecasting.
- Meet all sales KPIs set by the business
- Demonstrate collaboration by sharing successful tactics across the district, region and nationally. Take on assignments with cross-functional task forces as appropriate. \
- Report any new or outlying competitor activity back to the Sales Team Leader.
- Liaise with the product and innovation function on new product development, market trends, customer requirements, and marketing proposals.
- Refer complaints to the appropriate company departments and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of exceptional sales performance in horticultural or related industry.
- Excellent communication, listening, and presentation skills, ability to build relationships remotely highly competitive, tenacious, and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication, listening, and presentation skills.
- Ability to build relationships remotely.
- Highly competitive, tenacious, and self-motivated.
Contact us if you would like to learn more about the Regional Sales Manager position or M&F Talent’s CEA recruiting services.