Outside Sales Rep – Lighting Tech
M&F Talent has a client in horticultural lighting technology that needs to hire a new Outside Sales Rep. This person is responsible for selling supplemental lighting solutions to cannabis growers and retail outlets in assigned territories. The Outside Sales Rep role is hands-on and accountable for increasing sales and expanding the current customer base. This position will work remotely from home and will require travel across multiple states or provinces.
- Work with existing accounts and develop new accounts, determining their needs and requirements based on a thorough knowledge of our client’s products and services.
- Develop, manage, and nurture new business accounts and partnerships to accomplish revenue goals.
- Plan, direct, and monitor the activities of a dealer sales channel within the region adjacent to your direct sales efforts, to achieve established revenue targets.
- Contribute to the team development of regional strategies related to sales, marketing, customer retention, pricing, and distribution.
- Prepare and present professional sales presentations on products, services, and solutions.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitors’ products, market trends, and opportunities.
- Manage and maintain CRM sales pipeline for forecasting, generating quotes, and light plans for customers as required.
- Exceptional project, account, and territory management skills.
- Strong prospecting and opportunity business development skills.
- Self-motivated, with a positive attitude, and the ability to think outside the box.
- Exceptional relationship management / customer-first skills, including the ability to work.
effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to juggle and manage multiple time-sensitive projects and tasks at one time.
- Fluent in sales forecasting and use of a CRM system.
- Technical Skills.
- Proficient with MS Office 365 Applications, CRM Systems, and Light Planning Software.
Contact Us if you would like to learn more about our Outside Sales Rep job or our CEA recruiting services.