Inside Sales Rep – AgriTech
M&F Talent has a client in the AgriTech field that is looking to hire a new Inside Sales Rep. Our client is a major player in the international horticultural sector – they create technical solutions that help growers produce food and flowers more sustainably.
As an Inside Sales Rep, you will be responsible for customers within the North American region and will be their first point of contact. Along with the rest of the team, you will ensure that customers are provided with the best possible service, and are well-supported from the head office.
You will also be in tune with the smaller details, and where necessary, you will pass along this information to colleagues in Field Service and other divisions. Because you are eager to learn and open to development, the Inside Sales Rep will deal with matters independently.
Location: Cleveland, OH
- Provide sales support to the Sales Managers
- Identify customer needs, prepare quotations, and issue orders
- Follow up on quotations and sales orders
- Answering first-line questions from customers
- Providing the right technical advice and product information
- Analyzing the customer’s company-specific situation
- In this role you will report to the Customer Service Manager
- You will be introduced to all facets of the organization, with a focus on customer service
- Supporting and coordinating the initial sales process
- Be involved in the order process from quotation to product shipment, and will bring the customer’s wishes into focus throughout the process
- Coordinate with the customer, the outside sales & technical sales teams, and will also check the prices, quantities, delivery times and special features of the orders for accuracy
- Ensure correct processing in the system and identify and repair disruptions where necessary
- Get to know your customers, know what they need, and pick up on sales signals
- Maintain contact with (international) customers and with colleagues at the various (international) branches
- Develop into a valuable partner for both our customers and your colleagues
- Completed commercial or technical education to (Technical) Business Administration, Commercial Economics, International Business, or similar
- 0 to 5 years of work experience in a commercial and service-oriented organization
- Good command of the English language (Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus)
- Interest in and affinity with technical products
- A person who recognizes himself/herself in the following characteristics: proactive, ambitious, enterprising, decisive, analytical, strategic, target-oriented and service-oriented
- Service and high quality are important to you, you have good communication skills
- You have a good command of the English language, both verbally and in writing
- You are comfortable with the MS-office package and ERP systems
- You have an affinity with technology
- Excellent service is your first priority
If you would like to discuss our Inside Sales Rep job in more detail or learn more about our CEA recruiting services, please Contact Us.